We offer a couple of delivery options when you are checking out.
- Free Local Collection – Based in Hessle, East Yorkshire we allow our customers to pick up their order directly from our location. This is great for those local that want their items straight away without the need to wait for a delivery.
- Local Delivery – We like our local customers to be able to choose when they want their order. We will bring your order to you. This service is only available for those in the HU postcode area.
- Royal Mail Signed For – This service is via Royal Mail and should be with you within 3-4 working days. When it arrives it will require a signature.
- International Signed For – This service is via Hermes and should be with you within 4-5 working days. When it arrives it will require a signature.
If you select the Local collection or Local Delivery options please drop us an email to arrange.
Currently we are only shipping to the UK and Ireland.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
If your order has been damaged during shipping please provide us with photos of all the damage for us to be able to process the refund/return. Without photos your refund will be declined.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 144 Boothferry Road, Hessle, ERY, HU13 9AX, United Kingdom.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 144 Boothferry Road, Hessle, ERY, HU13 9AX, United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a track able shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We pride ourselves on our service, but on the off chance an order does not arrive please wait 5 working days before contacting us. After 5 working days please contact us we will then look into the delivery and do our best to find out what has happened and get back to you asap. In the event of an item being sent to the wrong address due to the customer entering the wrong details we will try to help, but in this event if we can not retrieve the item the customer will be found at fault and the order considered completed.